For purposes of this policy, Personal Information is any information or data about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address, phone number, etc., which are not otherwise publicly available. You will be able to use much of the features of the website without needing to divulge any Personal Information to Thaiger. There may be instances, however, when you may be required to provide Personal Information to enable us to provide you with the information, data, or services that you have requested. Thus, this policy covers how Thaiger treats your Personal Information collected or received by or through the website.
This policy only applies to this website. It does not apply to practices of companies or entities that Thaiger does not own or control, such as the institutions and centers listed on the website, affiliate partners, advertisers, and the like.
Information Collection and Use
Thaiger may collect Personal Information when you use the features, information, data, and services of the website. Personal Information may also be collected when you register with Thaiger's website, visit or view any of its pages, or websites or pages of the institutions and centers listed on its website.
If and when you register with the website or make requests to Thaiger, Thaiger may ask for certain Personal Information, such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, etc...
Thaiger's website may also automatically receive and record information and data from your computer and browser, which are not personally identifiable to you, including but not limited to your IP address, cookies, software and hardware attributes, and the page or website you are accessing. Thaiger may use this information to customize the content and advertisements that you see, fulfill your requests, improve its services, address your concerns, contact you, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients of Thaiger.
By checking the appropriate checkbox during the inquiry and submission process, you are consenting to the following forms of data processing:
1. Thaiger may collect, store and use the personal data and specific personal data which is submitted as part of the purchasing process for the purpose of:
- Forwarding such data to your chosen Provider;
- Providing a service you have signed up for on this website;
2. Thaiger may review, scan, or analyze your communications either on the platform or over email with the chosen Provider for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. Thaiger uses automated methods to review, scan or analyze communications, however, occasionally Thaiger may need to manually review some communications for fraud investigations and customer support or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools.
Should you wish to opt-out, you have the right to oppose the collection, processing, and use of such personal data, however, Thaiger will no longer be able to provide the same services. Simply send an email to email@example.com specifying your name, email address and phone number, with the subject line: “[First name] [Surname]: Opt-out”.
Thaiger collects and stores anonymous data for optimization and marketing purposes. Cookies and Flash Cookies are alphanumeric identification codes, which Thaiger transmits to the hard drive of your computer. If you do not want cookies, they can be disabled in the browser. Please be aware of the following:
- Cookies and flash cookies are small files that are saved on your hard drive that store specific information about preferred settings and any other data that Thaiger needs when interacting with browsers. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted the moment you end the browser session and temporary cookies, which are stored on your browser for a longer period of time. Cookies help Thaiger to tailor our platform to better suit your needs and to reflect your preferences and browsing habits. They also allow us to save any information entered so you do not have to enter it all again on your next visit;
- It is not necessary to accept cookies to navigate the Thaiger website, however, if you would like to bookmark a clinic as a favorite or be reminded of you interested clinics, you will need to set the browser to accept cookies;
- Most cookies used are session cookies, which are deleted at the end of your browser session, however, other cookies will remain on your computer after your browser session has ended. These cookies are used by Thaiger to recognize returning visitors and to remember their preferred settings, including treatments and locations of interest. These temporary cookies only last about a month, after which they will be automatically deleted. Their purpose is to allow Thaiger to collect and analyze data to come up with strategies to improve the platform and make the website easier to use;
- Cookies used by Thaiger are never used to store any personal information and cannot be traced back to an individual user. Once a cookie is activated, it is given an ID number, which is solely used for internal referencing and cannot be used to identify you or access any personal information, such as your name or IP address. This anonymous information we receive from the cookies allows us to assess which pages of the Thaiger site are visited the most and see which procedures and clinics are the most and least popular;
- The Thaiger website gathers information that could be useful in tailoring adverts according to your preferences. This information is not used to identify you, it is solely used to optimize the platform. Information collected by these cookies is not stored with your personal information or request information, it is only used to provide you with adverts and/or notification of offers and services that are suited to your individual preferences, using click stream analysis;
- Thaiger uses retargeting to allow us to make the online offer more interesting and relevant to you. Retargeting technology means Thaiger can advertise recently viewed and related clinics on partners’ websites, meaning adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. This kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Thaiger, as the owner and operator of the website, does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide the information, data, or services you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- When Thaiger provides the information to its trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Thaiger under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Thaiger communicate with you about offers, promos, discounts, etc.
- When Thaiger responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When the website is acquired by another entity or if Thaiger is merged with another company. In this event, however, Thaiger will notify you before information about you is transferred to another entity or company, by emailing you or by posting a notice to this effect on the website.
The website contains deals listings of local service providers.. If you click a link found on the website, which directs you to another site not owned or under the control of Thaiger, you are deemed to be subject to the privacy and security policies of that site.
When you send Thaiger an email or complete its online forms / purchase orders, Thaiger will not share your Personal Information with anyone outside of Thaiger, subject to the limits of this policy, with the exception of associated Providers who provide the service about which you have acquired.
Thaiger takes proper care to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of your Personal Information, such as but not limited to, the installation of physical, electronic, and procedural methods of security. However, Thaiger cannot assure you that all Personal Information that it may collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice. There may be instances of inadvertent disclosures, which are beyond the control of or not due to the fault or negligence of Thaiger. As a consequence, Thaiger disclaims any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or non-disclosure of your Personal Information.
Thaiger may update this policy from time to time. Thaiger will notify you about significant changes in the way it treats your Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address you have specified or by placing a prominent notice on the website.