Term of use
As a condition precedent to the User being able to use any of the tools, functions, and information on this site, the User must read, understand and agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. However, by the mere act of accessing the functions and tools of this site, viewing any information, text or graphics herein, the User is deemed to have already read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. Should the User not agree to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, he/she must immediately leave this site and cease using any of the tools, functions, and information provided herein.
Thaiger reserves the right to amend or modify this Agreement without prior notice to the Users. Therefore, every time the User accesses this site, he/she is responsible for viewing this Agreement for any updates, amendments, changes, and revisions to which the User shall be deemed to be automatically bound.
The User agrees to use the information, services, and tools available on the site for purely personal and non-commercial use.
Purpose of this Site and Limitation of Liability
Deals.TheThaiger is a website for finding and purchasing deals for medical, wellness, cosmetic, hospitality, food & beverage and activities (“Providers”) from within Thailand and to connect Users with these Providers, for Services. Users are given the ability to purchase eVouchers from multiple Providers based on their requirements and Providers are given a platform to market their services to Thaiger Users.
Thaiger strives to provide its Users with information, data, and prices regarding medical services and treatment, which is current. However, the content on this website has not necessarily been reviewed or prepared by medical professionals and is not intended as a substitute for advice obtained from a licensed medical professional. No information, data or statistics contained in this site may be used for self-diagnosis or for treating health problems or diseases. Thaiger is not responsible for any information that is found to be inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
Thaiger does not provide health care or medical services. It does not render medical advice or opinions regarding the Users’ eligibility for any medical or health care treatment or service. It does not warrant the accuracy of the general information, statistics and data found on this site and further, it does not warrant the existence, qualifications, quality of service or competence of any of the health care or medical service providers mentioned in this site.
The User is responsible for conducting his/her own due diligence investigations into the existence, qualifications, quality of service, or competence of any of the health care or medical service providers mentioned and for validating any information, data or statistics regarding the medical tourism industry contained herein. The User shall hold Thaiger free and harmless and shall indemnify Thaiger for any claim or liability, whether the cause of action is based on tort, breach of contract or any other legal theory, including punitive, actual, direct, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, arising from the User's independent due diligence investigations and validations of the information contained herein; or for any damage, loss or injury that may have been incurred by the User or any other person who may have received information from such User regarding any information, data or statistic published on this site or for any service or treatment obtained from any health or medical service provider that is mentioned herein. Thaiger is not responsible for any health or medical care service or treatment that the User may receive from any person, entity or business mentioned on this site.
Services Not Provided
1. Thaiger does not employ medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Users or Providers.
2. The responsibility for managing appointments and delivering the relevant services will be solely that of the relevant Provider.
3. Thaiger does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by any Provider, the accuracy of any listings or any Provider data provided, or the ability of any Providers to complete a transaction.
1. Thaiger is a website for Users seeking to access medical services from Providers located in Thailand. Thaiger facilitates introductions between Users and Providers through the same of eVouchers. All introductions are determined by the Users preferences and the Providers available at that time. Thaiger is not a provider of medical and administrative services and has no responsibility for managing appointments and/or delivering such services.
2. Thaiger gathers information from local Providers about their facilities and services as well as from a large number of publicly available websites. Users can access this information across the website and this information is intended to merely aide in making a decision on choosing the preferred Provider and Treatment. Upon choosing a Provider, Thaiger will facilitate contact between the User and Provider, by forwarding the Users information to the Provider (the "Website Service") and/or providing the User with the contact information of the Provider.
Rules for the use of Site
Site Users may not:
- Violate the laws of any jurisdiction or state while visiting our site or using any tool that is available on this site;
- Harass or cyberstalk any user;
- Post any information, entries, queries, guest book notes, etc., which is the sole and absolute discretion and opinion of Thaiger, may be considered as obscene, indecent, defamatory, offensive, or hateful;
- Upload a virus on the server, whether or not such virus causes damage to Thaiger or Thaiger's Users;
- Transmit, steal, or otherwise engage in unauthorized access of information, data or materials through or into this website, which may be in violation of any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Use any automated script or robots to access, copy, or manipulate any content provided in this site;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Insert your own or a third party's advertising material or promotional content on this site;
- Use the site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, or disable, overburden, impair the site, including but not limited to, flooding servers with requests;
- Attempt to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the site or any content thereof;
- Use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the same or interfere with any person's use or enjoyment thereof.
All Users of this site must be of legal age in their jurisdiction or country of origin. All Users who are not of legal age must immediately leave the website and cease using any of the tools, functions, information provided in this site unless such visitor user is supervised by his/her parents or legal guardian, in which event, the parent or legal guardian shall be responsible for filtering any inappropriate content on this site.
Thaiger may post rules, guidelines or policies in addition to those stated in this Agreement. Upon the posting of such new or additional materials, such terms and conditions will immediately form part of this Agreement and shall be deemed as automatically binding on the Users.
Thaiger cannot personally vet all Providers, services offered and medical staff mentioned in this site, despite making every effort to do so. Therefore, Thaiger has no knowledge or responsibility regarding the existence, qualifications, quality of service, or competence of any of the health care or medical service providers mentioned in this site. It has no information regarding the capacity or qualifications of the health care or medical service providers to render the service required by the User, nor can Thaiger attest to the competence of the medical professionals practicing medicine at such establishments.
Thaiger is not itself providing any goods or services in the capacity of a principal. Except for marketing medical procedures, Thaiger does not itself supply or provide any other goods or services. It is not itself a transport, accommodation, tour, event or medical service or product provider. Third parties independent of Thaiger provide those goods and services. Thaiger advises obtaining and reading the service provider's terms and conditions applicable to the goods or services they provide and make sure there are no exclusions or limitations of liability imposed by the service provider. Some of these may limit or exclude liability for death, personal injury, delay, and property loss or damage.
Thaiger exercises every reasonable care in the selection of third parties introduced to and who may provide goods and services to clients in connection with his/her trip. It is important to note, therefore that:
- Thaiger does not make any express or implied representation or warranty that any goods or services supplied by third parties will be fit for the required purpose or supplied by them with reasonable care and skill;
- All bookings for goods and services to be provided by third parties are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability as may be separately imposed by tour operators, airlines, hospitals, clinics, hotels and other providers of goods and services (some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage);
- Specific reviews relating to individual Providers can come from a combination of sources, including but not exclusively, Thaiger customers, search engine profiles and social media profiles;
Any and all information published on the website that relates to health care or Providers have been gathered and presented by Thaiger on its own initiative using the websites and promotional information from such establishments, which are already made available to the public or have been provided by directly by the Providers. Thaiger does not verify the accuracy of the information gathered from such websites and cannot vouch for their reliability and accuracy, nor can Thaiger warrant that such information is current and updated.
All medical information found on the site is intended only for the general information of the Users. The site serves as a database or education resource only, which may enable its Users to conduct their own due diligence investigations and research into the health care, medical services and medical information mentioned herein. Such information should not be used as a basis for diagnosis, choice of treatment or choice of a medical practitioner. This site is not intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any health issue nor does it serve as a substitute for the judgment of a qualified physician. If the User has or suspects that he/she may have a medical condition or that he/she is a candidate for any of the medical treatments mentioned in this site, please seek the advice of a trained and qualified medical practitioner.
By operating this website, Thaiger cannot be deemed to be engaged in the practice of medicine. The use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. The User should not solicit or rely upon any representations or recommendations of any officers of Thaiger with regard to any medical issue.
While Thaiger has no reason to believe that there are inaccuracies or defects in any of the information published on the website, it makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the fitness of the information for any purpose whatsoever. The site is provided on an “as is” or “as available basis” and the User uses the same entirely at his/her own risk. In providing the information to User, no contractual obligation is or has been constituted between the User and Thaiger and no duty of care is owed to the former. If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that Thaiger owes a duty of care to the User, Thaiger will not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences, loss, damages or injury arising from the use of this information, unless there is direct negligence or fault on the part of Thaiger.
The information on the site should not be used as a basis for diagnosis, choice of treatment or choice of a medical practitioner. By operating this website, Thaiger cannot be deemed to be engaged in the practice of medicine, nor is the information herein presented intended to supplant medical advice from a qualified medical practitioner.
3. Thaiger operates servers outside of the European Union, therefore, the User hereby agrees to the transfer of personal data outside the European Union. By using this website, Users agree to Thaiger holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about themselves (including sensitive personal data) for the operation, management, security and administration of Thaiger and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and procedures, including the transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
4. Communication between the User and Provider via email or Instant Messenger may be sent through Thaiger.co. The content of these emails and messages may be retained by Thaiger in order to assist Providers in tracking their communication.
5. Communication between the User and Provider by phone may be routed through Thaiger. The time and date, success or failure and telephone numbers may be stored by Thaiger, in order to assist both in tracking phone communication between one another. An audio recording of the call may also be stored. If the audio of a telephone call is recorded then the User will hear an audible message informing him/her of this in advance of the call beginning.
6. By signing up to become a Registered User, Users agree that Thaiger may send advertisements and/or promotional material by email. If he/she does not wish for Thaiger to contact them for marketing purposes, he/she may notify Thaiger by following the "unsubscribe" links on email communications issued and/or contacting Thaiger directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All prices on Deals.TheThaiger.com are inclusive of VAT and any other taxes.
2. Thaiger’s service is free of charge, meaning there are no service fees or any additional reservation fees applied. Providers, however, pay a small commission (percentage) on each transaction.
3. Obvious errors / mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
All original content provided within or via this site is protected by various international copyright laws, patent laws, trademark regulations, and laws, and various intellectual property laws and international treaties and agreements. Copying, reproduction, publication or broadcast of any protected content contained within or via this Site is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Thaiger. All trademarks presented on or via this site are owned by their respective owners and may not be used by the User in any way.