What You Should Know About Dental Care
Dental care is a check on oral and dental health to keep your gums and teeth healthy.. Since gums and teeth are organs that can deteriorate with increasing age, the food you eat, and teeth-cleaning habits, oral and dental health check-ups are always required. In most cases, there are the following main types of dental care :
- General dental check-up
It is an initial oral and dental health diagnosis for a dentist to plan the proper treatment. A dentist may ask about your oral and dental health and examine your teeth, gums, and mouth. In some cases, additional dental x-rays may also be required.
- Dental scaling and polishing
Despite taking good care of my gums and teeth, daily eating habits can cause plaque on your teeth. These plaques are caused by bacteria and can cause tooth enamel erosion. Plaque cannot be removed by brushing your teeth. If plaque isn't regularly removed, it will cause tooth decay, gum disease, and scurvy. Therefore, it's best to see your dentist every six months for scaling and polishing.
- Dental fillings and tooth extraction
In case of tooth decay, fillings will be used to restore the condition of the teeth. A dentist removes the decayed tooth tissue, then cleans and fills the space with a filling material to prevent bacteria from eating the dentin and damaging it. But in the case of severe tooth decay in which the tooth's nerve is damaged, wisdom tooth, accidents with a tooth that a dentist cannot repair or oral preparation for orthodontics, a dentist may also consider tooth extraction.
Furthermore, there are several types of dental care, such as cosmetic dentistry, dental veneers, teeth whitening, orthodontics, prosthodontics (dental implants, dental crowns, dental bridges or dentures), root canal treatment, periodontal treatment (gum treatment), and pediatric dentistry
What You Should Know About Beauty Service
Beautification is the rejuvenation and transforming of your face or body to look better by brightening your skin, reshaping your face, body slimming, or improving a specific part of your body with innovative technology from the medical industry, such as botox injections to reduce wrinkles and to reshape face, face lifting, filler injections to tighten skin, dark and red spots laser removal, permanent hair laser removal, Meso Fat, Platelet Rich Plasma, and skin treatments.
According to the progress in medical technology, you can reshape your face and body without surgery by Thread Lift or injection with medical supplies like HIFU, Ulthera and Thermage. In addition, vitamin shots or Vitamin Drip with various formulas are very popular because they have a holistic effect on beauty. Lastly, the cosmetic surgery you can do these days are Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation, Forehead Augmentation, Jaw Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Buccal Fat Removal, Eyelid Surgery and Lip Augmentation.
However, the treatments in each clinic or hospital can differ depending on the types of beauty institutes, service standards, techniques and how professional the medical team is. Using the service with a legitimate beauty institute provided by a specialized medical team with a clear registration and license is recommended, including using the product with the FDA. Support, and not selling expired or illegal products.
What is the restaurant?
A restaurant is a business that serves and sells a variety of food and beverages to customers, ranging from carts on the roadside, restaurants in private homes, commercial buildings, and in many large high-rise shopping malls that affect the price and main customers in those areas. Additionally, the restaurant serves more than cuisines, but it also plays an important role as a service model, which includes services and skills to attract customers. However, being the best restaurant means something other than delicious cuisine but serving excellent service or meeting customers' needs.
Moreover, a fine dining restaurant is also a restaurant that is typically larger and more luxurious than a casual restaurant that is popular during special occasions or important meetings. However, you can choose your special dining experience, whether at a general restaurant or a fine dining restaurant, as long as you enjoy the finest cuisine at an affordable price. Only with this will you enjoy the special meal.
Things to Know about Health & Medical Check Up
The human body is regarded as an extremely complex mechanism that deteriorates slowly over time, much like a machine. As a result, having a health check-up is so important in order to avoid risk factors that contribute to disease all over the body, while it is also recommended to regularly check up on your health conditions to prevent illness, as many people may not realize and believe they are healthy that an annual health check-up is not necessary. However, silent risk health issues may arise unconsciously.
With these factors in mind, it is recommended that younger people (18 and up) should have a health check-up at least once a year. On the other hand, the health check-up process begins with general questions about family history, medication history, blood pressure check, Body Mass Index (BMI), a blood test, x-ray, and ultrasound. In addition, the annual check-up will include the following tests among the elderly or those at risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, or coronary artery disease, as detailed below:
- Blood Sugar Test will screen for diabetes risk and assess glycemic control in diabetic patients.
- Chlorestoral Levels Test specifically checks for Cardiovascular & Cerebrovascular Diseases.
- Triglyceride Test is a blood test that measures the fat amount in your blood that may increase a heart stroke.
- Complete Blood Count Test (CBC) is another blood test that aids in the prevention of various disorders such as anemia and white blood cell abnormalities.
- Uric Acid Test is associated with Gout and Urolithiasis when you have too much uric acid in your body.
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) is used to detect renal problems if there is a waste product in our body.
- Liver Function Tests will measure the level of ALT and AST enzymes to determine how well the liver performs its normal functions.
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E Tests will help reduce the risk of chronic inflammation that may cause cancer disease.
In addition to the previously mentioned health check-up, there is also a specific health check-up based on individual risks, as detailed below:
- Cancer Screening is the test to find cancer, which includes cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer, colon cancer and gastrointestinal cancer.
- Electrocardiogram Test monitors cardiac muscle problems and records the electrical signals of the heart.
- Ultrasound - Abdomen is a medical test to see inside the belly. For instance, there may be a lump or cyst in the uterus or ovary, fatty liver disease, or gallstone inside the abdomen.
- A chest X-ray is a screening test for heart and lung problems, as well as ribs and abnormal lumps.
- The Bone Mineral Density (BMD) Test is used to detect osteoporosis in people who are postmenopausal or elderly (aged 60 or older) and those who are addicted to alcohol or smoking.
- Allergy Test determines whether or not your body has allergic symptoms or diseases.
Furthermore, the annual check-up can be classified based on age, gender, and those who have been promoted the health check, particularly females, who are at higher risk than males with higher healthcare costs. Just after the health check-up, people who have an impact on people's physical and mental health must practice health behavior change and try to obtain early treatment.
Benefits of Dental Care
Dental care is to maintain oral and dental health and it results in the following benefits:
- Reduced risk of gum disease
- Prevent tooth decay
- Stop bad breath.
- Healthy gums and teeth
- Keep your bright smile
Benefits of Beauty Service
Beauty service will improve your personality to look as good as you expect, create confidence in your daily life, and fix a flaw, such as a dull face, swollen cheeks, double chin, excess body fat, asymmetrical facial structure and various aging problems. It can also help anti-aging wrinkles and prevent skin deterioration in the future.
Restaurants in Thailand
Restaurants in Thailand are widely reputed as the world's largest kitchen, also known as "Kitchen of the World," that guarantees you no matter when you're hungry or what kind of food you want, you can dine as expected due to its 24 hours availability with a wide variety of food, including main dishes, appetizers, and beverages. Numerous Thai and international food are also available for people worldwide to sample, especially in the Bangkok metropolis.
Additionally, some restaurants offer delivery services to your home, which depends on the agreement between you and the restaurant. If you are looking for discounts at famous restaurants or restaurants nearby, you can find the best deal on our website. Furthermore, Thailand has restaurants and a diverse range of cafes where you can relax or recharge your mind and body. It also serves as a social gathering place. However, each cafe has its distinct service, such as food flavors, designs, and uniqueness.
The Prose of Health Check-Up
The health check-up is not only one of the screening tests for health check-ups, but it helps you to develop a healthcare plan for you and your family in the future. It is considered essential since one impacts the risk of disease factors, and clinicians can immediately develop and encourage the health behavior change while also helping you to reduce healthcare costs that may cost more money in the end to get the early treatment of the illness. In addition, it also elevates you to have a better quality of life.
When Should You Get Dental Care?
There is no age limit for dental care because oral and dental health is essential for chewing. Therefore, you should see your dentist every three to six months or when you notice an abnormality, such as
- Bad breath
- Swollen gums
- Toothache or sensitive teeth
Those with these symptoms should visit a dentist for early treatment to reduce the risk of tooth loss.
When You Should Get Beauty Service
When is the right time to get beauty service? It depends on what problem you have and what you need. For a tiny dermatological problem like dull skin, you can cure it with skincare. Meanwhile, for some problems, other treatments might not help. However, it depends on how big you look at the problem. Some people who love beauty may see it as a big deal, but some may see it as a minor issue. If so, you can make an appointment with a beauty clinic whenever you are ready.
Preparation Before Getting Dental Care
Before dental treatment, you should brush your teeth properly so that there is no food stuck in your teeth. It also reduces bad breath from food or smoking, and you should prepare for a history taking before treatment.
- Inform the dentist if you have any underlying disease, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- You should inform the dentist if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- People who have dentures should bring them so the dentist can check their condition.
- People who are undergoing chemotherapy should get a doctor's approval before treatment.
- Inform the dentist of your drug allergies information or if you are taking medications that affect blood clotting.
- Get enough sleep and eat normally.
How to Prepare for Beauty Service
Before walking into a beauty institute, you should intensively research the medical procedure of the treatment and the clinic you select. You should know what beauty course you will get, the pros, cons, and general results, including the practice before and after treatment, to understand and prepare for the course. It would be good if you had many choices to compare for the best outcome.
Types of Restaurants
Restaurants in Thailand, particularly in Bangkok, have several top-hit restaurant classifications, including Thai or international cuisine, a la carte, and a buffet where you can eat as much as you want. However, restaurants are classified into several categories, as detailed below:
- Fast food restaurants, such as curry and rice restaurants, hamburger restaurants, and fried chicken restaurants, are primarily concerned with the speed of service.
- Fast casual restaurants are considered chain restaurants, and most are found in Bangkok. The restaurants primarily focus on the quality of food, with mid-range service and are generally found in the department stores, such as ramen restaurants, Japanese restaurants, and noodle restaurants.
- A casual dining restaurant has a more pleasant atmosphere and better service than a fast-casual restaurant. This restaurant is ideal for those looking for a relaxed dining experience, as it offers garden-style restaurants, pet-friendly restaurants, galleries to attract customers, and restaurants close to nature.
- A fine dining restaurant is an upscale restaurant that is ideal for those with a lot of money or entertaining guests. The owner of this type of restaurant is a well-known person or a famous chef.
- Catering is a restaurant that focuses on catering outside the venue, with no storefronts and only a central kitchen for kitchenware. The catering is ideal for parties, weddings, seminars, etc.
- The delivery restaurant is a cook-to-order restaurant that primarily focuses on tastes or specific types of food, such as healthy food, seafood, etc., either with shop fronts or no shop fronts.
- A Food Truck is a large motorized vehicle that focuses on novelty and is commonly found in markets, festival venues, and other places with large crowds.
- The buffet restaurant offers a wide selection of food at an individually fixed price and time. It includes shabu and grill restaurants, whereas Bangkok and other regions have many of these types of restaurants because they cater to Thais' needs.
Whether you want Thai food, Thai northern food, northeastern Thai food, southern Thai food, Japanese food, French food, Italian food, Korean food, Indian food, or something else, Thailand has it all, especially the Bangkok metropolis, known as the Kitchen of the World. However, every Thailand region has a unique cuisine that immerses you in local culture. You can also directly ask locals or search your preferred search engine website.
When You Should Get a Health-Check Up
It is recommended to have a health or medical check-up once a year or when your body faces abnormalities, or for people over the age of 18, or to check based on age range or risk factors.
- Teenage: This age group is physically fit and healthy, with no illnesses. Their health check-up typically includes a Complete Blood Count (CBC), Blood Sugar Test, Body Mass Index (BMI), Liver Function Test, and other tests.
- Middle Adulthood: At this age, the body begins to deteriorate due to their healthcare, food, and well-being habits. As a result, in addition to the annual health check-up, there should be additional specialized health checks, such as Cancer Screening, particularly Cervical Cancer and Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Electrocardiogram: ECG, Abdominal and Thoracic examinations for abnormalities in the body, Blood Pressure, and Heart Stroke Test.
- Old Age: People over the age of 60 will experience aging in addition to diseases. As a result, it necessitates special care, especially for illnesses caused by organ degeneration, such as brain, heart, kidney, liver cancer, colon cancer, and osteoporosis, which can easily result in bone fractures. In addition to the annual health check for this age, regular visits with specialists in various fields are required.
Dental aftercare can be classified according to the following treatment forms.
- General dental check-up
People with good oral health will probably need to attend only once every 12 to 24 months and should always take care of their dental health by brushing and flossing, but those with more problems will need check-ups more often.
- Dental scaling and polishing
It's perfectly normal to have tooth sensitivity after a scale or polish, but it's usually only temporary. You should avoid drinking water often and refrain from sour, sweet or cold food during the first 2-3 days, including refraining from smoking because it will cause tartar on your teeth.
- Dental fillings and tooth extraction
- After a dental filling, you should avoid hard, chewy, or sticky foods, which may cause the filling material to break. It would be best to refrain from drinking tea, coffee, and smoking, as it causes the filling material to change color.
- After tooth extraction, your dentist will place a piece of gauze over the extraction site and ask you to close down with firm, steady pressure and replace the gauze with a new one if the bleeding has not stopped. Do not suck, cut the wound, or spit the blood out; this helps slow bleeding so a blood clot can form. Initially, after tooth extraction, you should consume only soft foods and liquid and apply pain relievers 1 tablet every 4 - 6 hours. If there is swelling, apply a cold compress.
Besides, you should also brush your teeth regularly, use mouthwash or dental floss, return to the dentist as scheduled, and follow the instructions strictly.
Treatment after Getting Beauty Service
Treatments after any beauty services are different, as well as a recovery period. After receiving surgery, it required a week to recuperate and refrain from strenuous activities, along with having to sleep with hot and cold compresses and taking medications to relieve inflammation.
On the other hand, for tiny medical procedures like facial injections or general treatments, you should avoid the heat, sunlight, makeup, and other factors that cause less effectiveness. At the same time, you should research, consult the doctor precisely, and follow the advice strictly for proper self-care and the best effective results.
Popular Restaurants in Thailand
The most popular restaurants in Thailand this year are Indian restaurants, shabu restaurants, and Thai-styled grill restaurants. According to the survey, most Thais from Bangkok and other regions enjoy those kinds of food, and if you are looking for it, you can also search for the most popular restaurants here. However, these kinds of food are from celebrities' reviews, movies, etc.
Preparation Before Getting a Health Check-Up
Patients should strictly follow the doctor's advice before getting a medical or health check-up in order to ensure an accurate diagnosis, and they must prepare themselves as follows:
- Avoid eating and drinking for 8-10 hours before your health check-up. (Sipping water is allowed.)
- Get enough sleep for at least 6-8 hours
- It is allowed to take medicine for those with a congenital disease, but they must notify the doctor or staff before getting the health checks.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol 24 hours before getting the health checks.
- Women who are 7 days before or after their period time should not get the medical check-up because menstruation is contaminated in the urine, and the breast is engorged, making it difficult to detect breast cancer.
- Immediately inform staff to stop the X-ray test if you think you are pregnant.
- Any other health history or X-ray result should be brought with you for diagnosis.
Recovery after getting dental care
Most of the time, it will take only 1 - 2 days to recover. But be careful about the food you consume as it may affect the material used in the dental treatment or cause slow-healing wounds.
Initially, you should always care for your oral and dental health by brushing your teeth regularly. Use fluoride toothpaste to prevent tooth decay. Brush your teeth properly and use dental floss to clean between the teeth that the toothbrush can't reach. That's all you have to do to have good oral and dental health for a long time.
Recovery Period after Beauty Service
As mentioned above about the recovery period, if you receive a major surgery, such as Forehead Augmentation, Orthognathic Surgery or Breast Augmentation, you might need to recuperate for a week, sleep with a cold compress, take medicine on time and have an assistant to help you. While after getting a facial procedure or reshaping a body, a period of abstaining from certain activities is different. For instants, you must a